For more see our Wisdom of the Week Archive
To receive our weekly e-mail updates send a request to email@example.com
♫ Listen to some of our Original Songs ♫
Study 1. “The Priority of God in our Lives” (Haggai 1:1-7)
Study 2. “The Blessing of God in Our Lives” (Haggai 1:7-15)
Study 3. “A Remedy for Discouragement” (Haggai 2:1-9)
Study 4. “Is It Contagious?” (Haggai 2:10-14)
Study 5. “It is Never too Late” (Haggai 2:15-19)
The Ten Commandments:
1. “Faithful to the One True God” (WSC Questions 45-48)
2. “The Worship of an Invisible God “ (WSC Questions 49-52)
3. “A Most Special Name” (WSC Questions 53-56)
4. “Today’s Sabbath” (WSC Questions 57-62)
5. “Follow the Leaders” (WSC Questions 63-66)
6. “Valuing Humans” (WSC Questions 67-69)
7. “The Sanctity of Marriage” (WSC Questions 70-72)
“Unchanging Promises for a Changing World“ (Mark 7:6-9)
“Prayers Answered“ John 14:13-14 Can we get whatever we ask for?
Help support us as we bring God’s Word to God’s World
The Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies
In the mid 1500’s Geneva became a gathering place for those who wanted to return Christianity to its biblical foundations. Under the leadership of John Calvin scholars, ministers, and concerned students gathered to compare all they believed and practiced with God’s word as preserved in Scripture. (Index for Reformation Day lessons)
The Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies was founded in 1993 to continue that practice in our own period of history. Our desire is to apply God’s word to our own lives and to the world around us. Our goal is to reform (reshape) our lives to fit the mold that our Creator has given us in his written word.
– In 2020 we reached 66,705 users from 7.940 cities in 207 countries, who viewed 108,081 articles.
– Our site includes over 500 Bible & Theological studies, and links to over 160 video & audio studies.
– The top 25 countries using our resources in 2020 were in this order: USA, Nigeria, Philippines, Kenya, India, United Kingdom, Ghana, South Africa, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Zambia, Malaysia, Uganda, China, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Jamaica, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Netherlands, Germany, South Korea, akistan, Brazil