See our Wisdom Thoughts Archive
Study #1, “Living by Faith” Hebrews 11:1-3,6 (Introduction to the Series)
Study #2, “Faithful All Week Long” Hebrews 11:4-5 (Able and Enoch)
Study #3, “The Ark of Obedient Faith” Hebrews 11:7 (Noah)
NEW: Study #4, “Faith and a Promised Land” Hebrews 11:8-10 (Abraham)
“The Significance of Baptism“
(watch our video & see Westminster Shorter Catechism Q94b)
– “Fake Good News“: What is it really saying?
– “The Necessity of Biblical Love in the Believer’s Life”
1st John 4:7-8 (a study of what it is and what it is not)
– “The Integrated TULIP” Five Challenging Bible Facts Integrated
– “A Lesson in Humility” (centered upon a study of 1 Peter 5:6)
– “Slavery in the Bible” (a word study ) – Not like the slavery we know in our era.
– “Beyond the Visible” looking behind the scenes at what God created
– “Defending the Biblical Faith by what God Shows Us”
(The Isomorphic Element of Biblical Apologetics)
– “Those who ‘fall away’ in Hebrews 6:4-6”
“A Reminder to the Godly”
(or watch the video)
Index to more articles and studies
The Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies
In the mid 1500’s Geneva became a gathering place for those who wanted to return Christianity to its biblical foundations. Under the leadership of John Calvin scholars, ministers, and concerned students gathered to compare all they believed and practiced with God’s word as preserved in Scripture.
The Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies was founded in 1993 to continue that practice in our own period of history. Our desire is to apply God’s word to our own lives and to the world around us. Our goal is to reform (reshape) our lives to fit the mold that our Creator has given us in his written word.
– In 2019 its resources were used by 53,278 unique users from 6,694 cities in 201 countries.
– It currently includes over 500 Bible & Theological studies, and over 160 video and audio studies.
The top 25 countries using our resources in 2018 were in this order:
USA, Nigeria, Philippines, United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, India, Kenya, Australia, Ghana,
Singapore, France, Malaysia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Indonesia, Brazil, Uganda, New Zealand,
South Korea, Jamaica, United Arab Emirates, China, Germany, Hong Kong