See our Wisdom Thoughts Archive
Westminster Shorter Catechism Q 102 “The Coming of God’s Kingdom” (with Video Part 1, Part 2)
Westminster Confession of Faith I:3 “The Canon of Scripture” (with Video)
Your Church Closed Sunday?
Here’s a brief article of encouragement directly reflecting upon the Corona Virus pandemic:
“Comfort in Trying Times”
(Adult Sunday School series at Christ the King PCA, Seminole FL)
Study #1, “Living by Faith” Hebrews 11:1-3,6 (Introduction to the Series)
Study #2, “Faithful All Week Long” Hebrews 11:4-5 (Able and Enoch)
Study #3, “The Ark of Obedient Faith” Hebrews 11:7 (Noah)
Study #4, “Faith and a Promised Land” Hebrews 11:8-10 (Abraham)
Study #5, “When Faith is Weak” Hebrews 11:11-12 (Sarah)
[more studies will be added when local classes resume]
– “Fake Good News“: What is it really saying?
– “The Necessity of Biblical Love in the Believer’s Life”
1st John 4:7-8 (a study of what it is and what it is not)
– “The Integrated TULIP” Five Challenging Bible Facts Integrated
– “Defending the Biblical Faith by what God Shows Us”
(The Isomorphic Element of Biblical Apologetics)
– “Those who ‘fall away’ in Hebrews 6:4-6”
The Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies
In the mid 1500’s Geneva became a gathering place for those who wanted to return Christianity to its biblical foundations. Under the leadership of John Calvin scholars, ministers, and concerned students gathered to compare all they believed and practiced with God’s word as preserved in Scripture.
The Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies was founded in 1993 to continue that practice in our own period of history. Our desire is to apply God’s word to our own lives and to the world around us. Our goal is to reform (reshape) our lives to fit the mold that our Creator has given us in his written word.
– In 2019 its resources were used by 53,278 unique users from 6,694 cities in 201 countries.
– It currently includes over 500 Bible & Theological studies, and over 160 video and audio studies.