For more see our Wisdom of the Week Archive
To receive our weekly e-mail updates send a request to email@example.com
♫ Listen to some of our Original Songs ♫
“Unchanging Promises for a Changing World” (Mark 7:6-9)
Here are some articles about what it means to be “Reformed”.
What Is Reformed Theology?, Reformation and Toy Soldiers, Iterative Reformation,
Back to the Standard, Our Reformed Heritage (10 studies)
Study 5. “Convenient Convictions” (Galatians 2:11-21 with a video)
Study 6. “Living by Faith” (Galatians 3:1-5 with a video)
Study 7. “Abraham’s Children” (Galatians 3:6-7 with a video)
Study 8. “Purpose Served” (Galatians 3:10-18 with a video)
Study 9. “God’s Valuable Law” (Galatians 3:19-25 with a video)
Study #8, “Barriers Removed” Colossians 1:18-20
Study #9, “Living as Those Reconciled” Colossians 1:21-23
Study #10, “Difficult Vocations” Colossians 1:24
Study #11, “Sure Steps on the Right Path” Colossians 1:25
The Means of Grace WSC Questions 88-107 (17 studies)
1. “The Means of Grace” (WSC Question 88)
2. “God’s Word as a Means of Grace” (WSC Questions 89-90)
3. “The Sacraments as a Means of Grace” (WSC Questions 91-93 )
Help support us as we bring God’s Word to God’s World
The Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies
In the mid 1500’s Geneva became a gathering place for those who wanted to return Christianity to its biblical foundations. Under the leadership of John Calvin scholars, ministers, and concerned students gathered to compare all they believed and practiced with God’s word as preserved in Scripture. (Index for Reformation Day lessons)
The Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies was founded in 1993 to continue that practice in our own period of history. Our desire is to apply God’s word to our own lives and to the world around us. Our goal is to reform (reshape) our lives to fit the mold that our Creator has given us in his written word.
– In 2020 we reached 66,705 users from 7.940 cities in 207 countries, who viewed 108,081 articles.
– Our site includes over 500 Bible & Theological studies, and links to over 160 video & audio studies.
– The top 25 countries using our resources in 2020 were in this order: USA, Nigeria, Philippines, Kenya, India, United Kingdom, Ghana, South Africa, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Zambia, Malaysia, Uganda, China, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Jamaica, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Netherlands, Germany, South Korea, akistan, Brazil