See our Our Wisdom Thought Banners Archive
New Article: “A Lesson in Humility“(centered upon a study of 1 Peter 5:6)
“To Love and To Rescue”
1 Corinthians 16:15-24
– “Beyond the Visible” looking behind the scenes at what God created
– “Defending the Biblical Faith by what God Shows Us”
(The Isomorphic Element of Biblical Apologetics)
– “Fatherhood: Beyond the Obvious” (Luke 11:9-13)
– Improving Our Christian Community” (a study of Hebrews 10:23-25)
– “Those who ‘fall away’ in Hebrews 6:4-6”
“A Most Special Name“ (based upon Westminster Shorter Catechism 53-56)
The 3rd of the 10 Commandments
(watch the video for an expanded commentary)
Podcast Interview by PowerBreak
Our thanks to Pastor Bob Brubaker for having our Director Bob Burridge as guest on his PowerBreak Podcast. Here is the link to that interview which lasts just under 29 minutes.
Check out Pastor Brubaker’s other resources and podcasts available on his website.
Thanks to The Highway.com you can read “The Deeper Faith” by Gordon Girod.
It’s a devotional approach to the 5 basic biblical teachings about salvation by grace alone. This is a very helpful approach to the Canons of Dort.
– It started September 1, 1993 as a weekly class hosted by a local church in Pinellas County, Florida.
– It expanded into a web ministry with commentaries, articles, videos, and audio lessons.
– At times the Institute has held live interactive video discussions on the web.
– In 2018 its resources were used by 44,672 unique users from 6,622 cities in 195 countries.
– It currently includes over 500 Bible & Theological studies, and over 160 video and audio studies.
The top 25 countries using our resources in 2018 were in this order:
USA, Nigeria, Philippines, United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, India, Kenya, Australia, Ghana,
Singapore, France, Malaysia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Indonesia, Brazil, Uganda, New Zealand,
South Korea, Jamaica, United Arab Emirates, China, Germany, Hong Kong
To receive our weekly e-mail updates send your request to email@example.com
The Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies
The Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies was founded in 1993 to continue that practice in our own period of history. Our desire is to apply God’s word to our own lives and to the world around us. Our goal is to reform (reshape) our lives to fit the mold that our Creator has given us in his written word.
Log in to smile.amazon.com and select the “Genevan Institute for Reformed Studies Inc.” as your tax-free organization. Then when you purchase through smile.amazon.com instead of the regular amazon.com a percent of your purchase will be donated to us. We have already received some helpful funds this way.